Welcome to Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
The tremendous expansion of the healthcare industry brings with it a growing demand for trained paramedical professionals. In order to cater to this demand to whatever extent possible, Shree Guru Gobind Singh Tricentenary University entered in the field of paramedical education with the introduction of degree and diploma courses in subjects such as Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Radio-Imaging Technology, and Optometric Technologies in 2013. The Faculty introduced specialized graduation courses in Neurophysiology Technology, Nutrition and Dietetics and Sleep Science in 2014 to cope the market need for specialized technical professionals. A Paramedic is a professional who helps the doctors in specialized areas and facilitates for better diagnosis, treatment and therapy. The increase in number of patients, variety of diseases and the demand for immense treatment have paved the way for paramedical professionals who are expert technicians or therapists providing better quality to human healthcare. Paramedics are the key players in the Health & Medical Sector. Without paramedics, the entire health industry may become almost non-functional. The demand for laboratory technologists will always increase, as the number of multi-specialty hospitals, laboratories are increasing. The career of a lab worker depends on academic and technical skills. A certified medical laboratory technologist may find an ever-growing career in a hospital, minor emergency centers, private laboratories, blood banks, doctor’s clinics pathology lab and various clinical research centers. Technologists can advance to supervisory or management positions in labs and hospitals. They can also work as Laboratory manager, Health care administrator, laboratory information system analyst, Educational coordinator etc. Additional opportunities are available in molecular diagnostics and molecular biotechnology. All the courses offered by the Faculty are approved by Govt. of Haryana. The University has tie ups with many super speciality hospitals to groom the students with all the latest technologies and to provide them wider exposure to the health industry. We offer regular mode of teaching and supplemented by an intensive and rigorous practical training that equips the students with knowledge of the latest techniques and trends so that on completion they can emerge as fully trained and thorough professionals. Aiming to provide higher education in technical field and to enhance the career opportunities, the Faculty of Allied Health Science is offering Post-graduate courses in Medical Laboratory Technology, Operation Theatre Technology, Radio-Imaging Technology, Optometry and Nutrition & Dietetics.
- Job oriented courses
- Eminent, competent and experienced faculty.
- Innovative, job oriented and Benchmarked Course Curricula
- Laboratories with latest machines and equipments for student’s to practice.
- Smart classrooms with all the modern era technologies.
- Hands on training for students to enhance their skills.
- Various workshops to provide them opportunity to learn advance treatment skills.
- Wide clinical exposure
- Wi-fi Facility in the campus.
- Well established library (Medical College) with all latest national & international books and journals
- Computers Laboratory
- Collaborations with renowned hospitals and organizations
- Excellent Sports Facilities in the campus.
- Placement cell and campus selection.
- 500 bedded hospital
- Well equipped laboratories for MLT& Nutrition
- Neuro-physiological Laboratory
- Radio laboratory with latest equipment
- Modular operation theatre