FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
WHAT IS ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Allied Health Profession is a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of people from all ages and specialties.
STRENGTH OF THE FACULTY
• Job oriented courses
• Eminent, competent and experienced faculty.
• Innovative, job oriented and Bench marked Course Curricula
• Laboratories with latest machines and equipment's for student’s to practice.
• Smart classrooms with all the modern era technologies.
• Hands on training for students to enhance their skills.
• Various workshops to provide them opportunity to learn advance treatment skills.
• Wide clinical exposure