FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
WHAT IS ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Allied Health Professions are a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialities.
UNIQUE STRENGTH POINTS OF THE FACULTY
• Job oriented courses
• Eminent, competent and experienced faculty.
• Innovative, job oriented and Benchmarked Course Curricula
• Laboratories with latest machines and equipments for student’s to practice.
• Smart classrooms with all the modern era technologies.
• Hands on training for students to enhance their skills.
• Various workshops to provide them opportunity to learn advance treatment skills.
• Wide clinical exposure