Publications by Faculty of Allied Health Sciences in 2008
- Akanksha Yadav, Sarita Sheikh, Ramesh Chandra, and Rakhi Singh. (2008), “Nutritional and Technological Qualities of Paneer Based Dessert Prepared from A Blend of Milk and Soya milk”, India Journal of Nutrition & Dietetics, 45: 530-533.
Publications by Faculty of Allied Health Sciences in 2010
- Manisha Sharma, Geetanjali Chauhan, Harsha kharkwal, Ajit Varma (January 2010) Herbal Contraception- A call for Education and Research. Medicinal Plants: International Journal of Phytomedicines and related industries.2(1):21-31
- Chauhan, G., Sharma, M., Kharkwal, H., Varma, A. (2010). Pharmacognostic, Preliminary Phytochemical Studies and Anticancerous Potential of Trigonella foenum-graecum. Pharma Science Monitor: An International Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences. 350-359. ISSN: 0976-7908 Impact factor 2015: 0.56
Publications by Faculty of Allied Health Sciences in 2011
- Sharma Manisha, Chauhan Geetanjali, Chandra Anil, Pushpangadan Palpu, Varma Ajit, Kharkwal Harsha (2011) Piriformospora indica Varma and Franken mediated enhancement of biomass and diosgenin production in Trigonella foenum-graecum. Medicinal Plants: International Journal of Phytomedicines and related industries. 3(3): 217-226
Publications by Faculty of Allied Health Sciences in 2013
- Kamal, Dinesh Kumar, Assistant professor, CSE and Kanishka Raheja, Research Scholar, CSE, published a paper on “Security in Ad Hoc Networks”, in International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science, November 2013, ISSN/IBBN No 2278 – 2540, Volume II, Issue XI,(Impact factor 1.356).
- Kamal, Dinesh Kumar, Assistant professor, CSE and Kanishka Raheja, Research Scholar,CSE, published a paper on “An Overview on Multicast Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad-Hoc Networks”, in International Journal of Latest Technology in Engineering, Management & Applied Science, November 2013, ISSN/IBBN No 2278 – 2540,Volume II, Issue XI,(Impact factor 1.356).
- Shrestha R, Awasthi P, Tiwari, N. Effect of incorporating oat flour on the sensory and physico-chemical characteristics of bread. Pantnagar journal of research. 2013: 11 (2).pp: 292-294
- Shrestha R, Awasthi P, Tiwari N. Oat flour incorporated cake as functional food for growing children. Pantnagar journal of research. 2013: 11 (3).pp: 449-452
Publications by Faculty of Allied Health Sciences in 2014
- Agrawal, A., Verma A., Neerubala., Johri A., and Pandey, P. (2014). “Prevelence And Causes Of Hypertension Among Rural Adults In Trans –Yamuna Area of Allahabad” International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences volume 3 issued 4 July to September, page no. 174-178. e –IISN- 2320-7876.
- Akanksha Yadav and Ramesh Chandra. (2014) “Sensory Properties of Paneer Based Dessert Prepared from Rice Milk by Blending with Standardized Milk”, Bioved Journal, 25 (2) 127-131.
- Anu, Agrawal., Pravisha, Pandey., Jyotima, Mishra., Verginia, Paul., Anisha, Verma., (2014). “Nutritional status of Adults & childrens suffering from Nephrotic Syndrome in Allahabad District” The Public: Problems and Solutions an international Research Refereed Journal Volume 3 No. 2 April- June, 2014 ISSN 2320-4540, Page No. 50-53.
- Anupuma Raina, Bhuvnesh Yadav, Garima Chaudhary, Ajay Balayan, Sher Ali & TD Dogra (2014). “Narrow polymorphism in DNA Profiling, a challenge to establish individual identity from the bones recovered upon the exhumation of mass graves: A case study.” Indian Journal of Health Sciences and care 1(1):1-5.
- Bhuvnesh Yadav, Anupuma Raina, Anil Kumar, SK Bansal, TD Dogra (2014). “Allelic and Phenotypic Distribution of ABO and Rhesus (D) Blood Groups in the Medical and Dental Apprentices of a University of Haryana, India.” International Research Journal of Natural and Applied Sciences 1(6):57-67.
- Garg, V. K., Yadav, A., Singh, K., Singh, M., Bishnoi, M. and Pulhani, V. (2014). Uranium Concentration in Groundwater in Hisar City, India. International Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, 5(2), 112 – 114.
- Kanishka Raheja, Sunil Kumar Maakar(2014) “A Survey on Different Hybrid Routing Protocols of MANET”, in International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, August 2014, Vol.5 (4), Page(s): 5512-5516, ISSN 0975–9646.
- Kanishka Raheja,Sunil Kr Maakar.(2014) “A Survey on Various Enhancements Made on ZRP”, in International Journal of Computer Applications, August 2014, Volume 99-No.14, ISSN: 0975 – 8887.
- Pravisha, Pandey., Anu, Agrawal., Verginia, Paul., Neerubala., Jyotima, Mishra., (2014). “Biochemical and Nutritional Assissment of Hypercholestromic Patient in Faizabad District of Uttar Pradesh, India” The Public: Problems and Solutions an international Research Refereed Journal Volume 3 No. 2 April- June 2014 ISSN 2320-4540, Page No. 54-59.
- Upasana Sarma, Vedant V Borah, Kandarpa K Saikia, N.K.Hazarika(2014) “Enhydra fluctuans: A review on its pharmacological importance as a medicinal plant and prevalence and use in North –East India” .International Journal of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences,Vol 6, Suppl 2,48-50.
List of Publications of Allied Health Sciences in 2015
- Anu Agrawal, Ena Gupta, Reena Chaturvedi (2015). “Determination of Minerals And Antioxidant Activities At Different Levels Of Jointing Stage In Juice Of Wheat Grass -The Green Wonder” International Journal of pure applied and biosciences impact factor-4.374, Volume 3; Issue 2 (March-April) article page no. is 311-316.IISN-2320-7051.
- Anu Agrawal, Anisha Verma, Sarita Shiekh (2015). ‘‘Evaluation of Sensory Accessibility and Nutritive Values of Multigrain Flour Mixture Products’’, International Journal of Health Sciences and Research Volume 6 issue 17 Dec. page 459-465, ISSN: 2249-9571.
- Arora M1. Sheikh. S2, Verma.A3, Yadav A4. 2015. Process and standardization of pulse based ready-to-cook nutritious mixture. International Journal of Technical Research and Applications. Volume 3, Issue-5. PP. 97-99.
- Bansal SK, Kumar A, Yadav B, Arora N. Comparative study of lipid profile of different age group and gender in north Indian population. Int J Med and Applied Sci. 2015;4(1):7 -13.
- Bansal SK, Yadav R, Anand BK, Kumar B, Yadav B, Kumar A. Aquaporins: Small Proteins with diverse functions. Ind J Health Sci and Care. 2015; 2(1):45-50.
- Chaudhary A, Bansal SK, Saxena PN. Biphasic response of the ions after Lambda cyhalothrin toxication in Albino Rats. Ind J Health Sci and Care 2015; 2(1).
- Kumari A, Kant R, Sharma PK, Chaudhary A. Trend of Malaria incidence in Rohtak and Mewat Districts of Haryana. Ind J Health Sci and Care. 2015; 2(1).
- Mrs Shashi Sharma1; B B Sharma2; Shilpa Singh3; Y Singh4; Sarita Jilowa5. Radiation protection in pediatric imaging – how to resolve this controversial issue in non-dedicated pediatric centers. Asian academic research journal of multidisciplinary. Volume 2 issue 3 252-256.
- Sharma S, Sharma S, Singh S, Thidwar R, Kartikey, Sharma BB. Evaluation and Comparison of Digital Radiography with Conventional radiography. Asian Aca Res J Multid. 2015; 2(4):203 – 208.
- Sharma S, Sharma S,Shilpa Singh , Rajdeep Thidwar, Kartikey , Bharat Bhushan Sharma(2015). “Evaluation and Comparison of Digital Radiography with Conventional radiography”. Asian Aca Res J Multid. September 2015; Vol 2 (4): 203 – 208.
- Singh S, Sarin M, Sharma BB, Jilowa S, Singh Y. PET-CT Imaging – How to resolve the radiation protection issue? Asian Aca Res J Multid. 2015; 2(1): 251-256.
- Yadav B, Raina A, Kumar A, Bansal SK, Dogra TD. Y chromosome Microdeletion: Clinical and Forensic Implications. Ind J Health Sci and Care. 2015; 2(1):57-64.
- Sheoran Sunita, Bibhu Prasad Panda, Prasad S. Admane, Amulya Kumar Panda, and Saima Wajid. “Ultrasound assisted Extraction of Gymnemic Acids from Gymnema sylvestre Leaves and its Effect on Insulin producing RINm5 F β Cell Lines.” Phytochemical Analysis 26, no. 2 (2015): 97-104.
- Sirohi, M. and Neeraj, Nutritional status and health problems in middle adulthood women in urban area of Eastern Uttar Pradesh.2015: Annals of Agri-Bioresearch, 20(2):281-282.
- Neeraj and Sirohi, M. Opuntia (Prickly Pear) and its health benefits in human nutrition: A review. Annals of Biology,2015: 31(2):294-298.
- Shweta Sharma1; Shashi Sharma2; Miss Shilpa Singh3 Mr Rajdeep4; Miss Kartikey5; B B Sharma6. Evaluation and comparison of digital radiography (Dr) with conventional radiography. Asian academic research journal of multidisciplinary. volume 2 issue 4.203-208.(September 2015).
List of Research Publications in 2016
- Akanksha Yadav *and R.Chandra *.January,2016 .Sensory assessment of Paneer Based dessert prepared from soymilk by blending with standardized milk .The Allahabad Former vol.I,XXI No 2.33-35.
- Akanksha Yadav 1, Ramesh Chandra 2, Sumedha Chowdhary3, and Monika Arora 4.Effect of Standardized milk in Rice Milk Blend on the quality and Acceptability of Nutritious Value Added Desert. Journal of Agriculture Engineering and Food Technology. Volume 3.Issue 2; January March, 2016 pp 117.
- M1, Sheikh. S2, Verma. A3 & Yadav. A4, .March, 2016. Nutritional evaluation of “ready-to-cook” value added nutritious mixes. International Journal of Research in Applied, Vol. 4, Issue 3, Mar 2016, 11-16.
- B B Sharma1; Sandeep Sharma2; Priya Ramachandran3; Sarita Jilowa4; Shilpa Singh5. Symptomatic or non symptomatic Tarlov cysts in MRI imaging: variety of presentations. Asian academic research journal of multidisciplinary. volume 3 issue 4 .117-124.(April 2016).
- Bharat B Sharma 1, Sandeep Sharma2, Priya Ramchandran2, NK Maggu3, Sameer Kakar3, Vinay K Govila3. Giant Cell Tumor of Talus – Role of imaging.Indian J case reports.79-82. june 2016.
- Bhuvnesh Yadav* and Khushboo Chandra. Isolation, purification, and characterization of xylanase produced by three species of bacillus under submerged fermentation conditions. Journal of Applied and Natural Science 8 (3):1210 – 1213 (2016).
- Sharma, B.B., Govila, V.K., Singh, S., Virmani, N., Singh,R. and Thidwar,R.(2016) General Radiography as clue for the working Diagnosis: Sacrospinous Ligament Calcification Leading to Left Ureteric Calculus with Non- Functioning Kidney. Open Journal of Radiology, 6, 229-232.
- Sharma, BB, Sharma S,Aziz MR, Singh S, Virmani N, Govila VK. Mature Ethmoid Sinus Osteoma- Incidental finding in CT, Indian J Case Reports. 2016.
- Upasana Sarma, Vedant V Borah, Kandarpa K Saikia, N.K.Hazarika (2016) “Screening of Enhydra fluctuans for phytochemical composition and broad spectrum antibacterial activity against clinical bacterial isolates” .Journal of Herbs, Spices and Medicinal Plants,DOI 10.1080/10496475.2016.1204579.
- Sumedha chaudhary, Anshu, Anjali mathur and Akanksha yadav(2016) “ Effect of intervention on girls suffering from depression ” International Journal of Recent scientific 7 (8) pp 13218-13221.
- Anu Agrawal and Anisha Verma (2016) “Development of multigrains flour pizza base for value addition” International Journal of advanced research 4(8), 1115-1120 ISSN: 2320-540.
- Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Sandeep Sharma, PriyaRamchandran, Narendar Kumar Magu, Mir Rizwan Aziz,Shilpa SinghMorel-Lavallee lesion – radiological spectrum : Plastic and Aesthetic Research, Vol 3, October 25, 2016.
- B B Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh, Nitish Virmani, Raushan Singh, RajdeepThidwarAtypical Iliac unicameral bone cyst-An incidental finding in MRI: Indian Journal of Case Reports VOl-2, Issue 4 – Oct-Dec 2016.
- Bharat Bhushan Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh, Nitish Virmani,Vinay Kumar GovilaMature Ethmoid Sinus Osteoma – Incidental finding in CT: Indian Journal of Case Reports, Vol 2 Issue 4 Oct – Dec 2016
49. Shrestha R, Joshi S, Srivastava, S. Small millets: Nature’s gift for mankind. Indian Farmer’s Digest. 2016: pp: 28-30
List of Research Publications in 2017
- Akanksha Yadav, Ramesh Chandra, BhuvneshYadav,MonikaArora, Khushboo Chandra (2017) “Formulation, Standardization and Nutritional analysis of soymilk based dessert” International Journal of Food and Nutritional Sciences, Volume 6, Issue-1, pp. 31-35.
- Shashi Sharma,SakshiDewan, Naveen Bhardwaj, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Shilpa Singh, B B Sharma Atypical Osteoid Osteoma of Sacral region in pediatric age group: A case report: European Journal of Medical Case reports, Vol 1, Issue -1, Jan 2017.
- B. B Sharma, Shweta Sharma, Naveen Bhardwaj, Mir Rizwan Aziz, SakshiDewan, NitishVirmaniGiant PoroidSubmentalHidradenocarcinoma: Radiological Evaluation – Case Report: Annals of International Medical & Dental Research. Vol (3), Issue 2 Feb-2017
- B B Sharma; Shashi Sharma; Naveen Bhardwaj; SakshiDewan; Mir Rizwan Aziz; Shilpa Singh; Nitish Virmani; RajdeepThidwar; Nitika Implications Of Aberrant Subclavian Arteries Seen As Incidental Findings In Cross Sectional Imaging: Asian Academic Research Journal of Multidisciplinary, Vol 4 Issue 2, Feb 2017. ISSN: 2319 – 2801.
- Sah Surendra, Sharma I, Chaudhry M, Sakia M, Health-Related Quality of Life in Adults with Strabismus in India .Journal of Clinical and Diagnostic Research,2017 Feb, Vol-11(2);NC01-NC04.
- Kanishka raheja & Rasveen (2017) Secured and efficient ant based zone routing protocol in manet. International journal of innovative research in science, engineering and technology,6(3), issn (print) : 2347 – 6710
- Saharan, V. & Jood, S. (2017) Vitamins, minerals, protein digestibility and antioxidant activity of bread enriched with spirulina platensis International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 9(9), 3917 – 3919. Impact Factor: 5.464.
- Saharan, V. & Jood, S. (2017) Quality characteristics of noodles enriched with spirulina platensis International Journal of Agriculture Sciences, 9(14), 4091-4094. Impact Factor: 5.464.
- Saharan, V., Jood, S. & Kumari, A. (2017) Nutritional, sensory and shelf life of buns enriched with Spirulina platensis Annals of Agri. Bio. Research. NASS rating: 3.97.
- Saharan, V. & Jood, S. (2017) Nutritional composition of Spirulina platensis powder and its acceptability in food products. International Journal of Advanced Research, 5(6), 2295-2300. Impact Factor: 6.118.
- Rashmi, Poonam Sheoran, “Classification of MEG signals using RCSP and SVM”, Journal of Innovative and Emerging Research in Engineering, Vol. 4, Issue no. 4, 2017
- Saharan, V. & Jood, S. (2017) Dietary fibre, in vitro protein, total lysine, vitamin and antioxidant activity of noodles enriched with spirulina platensis Annals of Biology. NAAS rating: 4.08.
- Shrestha R, Srivastava S. Functional properties of finger millet and barnyard millet flours and flour blends. International Journal of Science and Research. 2017: 6 (6): 775-780
List of Research Publications in 2018
- Tewari R, Chopra D and Wazahat R etal. Antimicrobial susceptibility patterns of an emerging multidrug resistant nosocomial pathogen: Acinetobacter baumannii. Malays J Med Sci.2018:25(3):129-34.
- Sirohi, M. and Sangwan, V. Impact of nutrition education on knowledge gain of rural post-menopausal women of Haryana. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2018: 7(6):1462-1464.
- Sirohi, M. and Gupta, K. Prevalence of cardiovascular risk factors among middle adulthood urban women of eastern part of Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, 2018:7(1): 1118-1119.
- Sirohi, M. and Gupta, K. Study of consumption pattern of functional foods among middle aged women of urban area of Varanasi. Journal of Pharmacognosy and hytochemistry,2018: 7(1):1949-1951.
- Sirohi, M. and Gupta, K. A study on awareness about health in middle adulthood women in urban area of Uttar Pradesh. Journal of PharmacognosyandPhytochemistry,2018:7 (1):1952-1954.
- Sirohi, M. and Gupta, K. Study on Awareness of Bone Health among Middle Aged Women in Urban Area of Eastern Uttar Pradesh, India. International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 2018:7(1):3216-3219.
- Sirohi, M. and Gupta, K.A. Study on occurrence of menopause along with physical and psychological changes among middle adulthood women of eastern Uttar Pradesh. Journal of Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry, . 2018: 7(2):541-542.
- Jain R, Bhutia KL, Mohan N, Gupta CKC, Ghai A. Outcome of Therapeutic Keratoplasty in Hopeless Microbial Keratitis Cases Otherwise Advised Evisceration. Cornea Feb2018;37(2):151-155
- YADAV, A., Singh,P., Sarma, U., Bhatt,G., & Govila,V.K. (2018).Nutritional and Sensory Attributes of Cookies Enriched With Garden Cress Seeds. Int J Recent Sci Res. 9(12), pp. 30146-30149.
List of Research Publications in 2019
- Sharma S, Sharma BB, Kapur N, Joon P, Aziz MR, Jha DK, Virmani N; Diagnostic Dilemma of Atypical Pott’s Puffy Tumor Presenting as Infra-Temporo-Frontal-Swelling: Case Report; IJMCI, 2019, 3(1): 34-7; ISSN:2573-1084.
- Sharma S, Chauhan SS, Aziz MR, Chug N, Sharma BB, Virmani N; Atypical Presentation of Ewing’s sino-nasal tumor: case report: EJMCR,2019, 3(1):01-04
- Raheja K, Batra R and Kapil M. A Survey of Various Ant Colony Optimization based Routing Protocols for Mobile Ad hoc Networks. International Journal of Computer Applications. January 2019. 181(35):32-36.
- Viney Kumar Govila, Neeru Kapur, Mir Rizwan Aziz, Nitish Virmani, B B Sharma; Importance of Hoffa’s Pad Sign in MRI Evaluation of various knee pathologies: a study conducted at SGT Hospital of SGT University Gurugram, Haryana: AIMDR, Volume – 5, Issue- 3, 1-4 ISSN (P); 2395-2814.
- Viney Kumar Govila, Naresh Chand Arora, Hira Lal Kakria, Nitish Virmani, B B Sharma; MRI Spectrum of Symptomatic and Non-Symptomatic Tarlov Cyst: Series of Seven Cases in Orthopedic Management Point of View: AIMDR, Volume – 5, Issue- 3, 5-8 ISSN (P); 2395-2814.
- Batra R, Raheja K. (2019).Encryption of Image by Different Techniques: A survey. International Journal of Sciences Paradigms and Researches. Vol. 48. Issue 1: 16-19. IISN: 2319-6564
- N, Gupta.S, Chandola.I.(2019). Prevalance of Central Line Associated blood Stream Infection and Catheter colonization in ICU Settings of a tertiary care Hospital in Sub Himalyan Region.Pathology Update: Tropical Journal of Pathology and Microbiology.5(10).ISSN:2456-1487.pp-815-821.
- Priyanka Bakshi, Akanksha Yadav, Ramesh Chandra and Bhuvnesh Yadav.Development of a process to prepare milk based dessert using bottle gourd and rice powder.Asian Journal Of Dairy and Food Research.2019.(38):1-6
List of Research Publications in 2020
- Luxita Sharma, Shelly Garg, Dr Akanksha Yadav Functional And Sensory Properties Of Papads Developed With Semolina And Chia Seeds. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF SCIENTIFIC & TECHNOLOGY RESEARCH. VOLUME 9, ISSUE 01, JANUARY 2020 ISSN 2277-8616
- Jalaluddin Khan, Sunita Sheoran, Washim Khan, Bibhu Prasad Panda. Metabolic differentiation and quantification of gymnemic acid in Gymnema sylvestre (Retz.) R.Br. ex Sm. leaf extract and its fermented products.Wiley. January 2020. Pp 1-3, DOI 10.1002/pca.2912
- Yadav A, Gulia G, Yadav B. Development Of mulberry enriched fruit jam by replacing refined sugar with mulberry Fruit: International Journal of scientific & Technology Research. 2020; 9:4079- 4083
- Sharma L, Garg S, YadavA. Functional and sensory properties of papads developed with semolina and chia seeds International Journal of scientific & Technology Research. 2020; 9: 3607 -3612.
- Saharan, V., Bhatt, G.B and Gusain, S. (2020). Assessment of dietary pattern of students of SGT University. Annals of Biology. 36 (1): 118-122.
- Jalaluddin, SunitaSheoran, Washim Khan, Bibhu Prasad Panda.Metabolic differentiation and quantification of gymnemic acid in Gymnemasylvestre leaves extract and its fermented products.Journal of Phytochemical Analysis.January 2020. Pp 1-3, DOI 10.1002/pca.2912
- Geetanjali Chauhan, Manisha Sharma, Ajit Varma and Harsha Kharkwal (2009) “Phytochemical Analysis and Anti-Inflammatory Potential of Fenugreek” Medicinal Plants: International Journal of Phytomedicines and related industries.2(1): 29-44
- Manisha Sharma, Ajit Varma, Harsha Kharkwal. (2012). Interaction of Symbiotic Fungus with Fenugreek by Lap Lambert Academic Publishing; Verlag, Germany. ISBN: 978-3-659-20987-1
- YADAV , ARORA M. AND SIDDHA S. Practical Manual of Nutrition And Dietetics, New Delhi: kalpaz publications; 2019: P 340
List of patents
- 01 Full Patent (Application No. 1469/DEL/2009)
- Entitled: Novel Modified Polygalactomannans from Fenugreek
- Inventors: Manisha Sharma, Harsha Kharkwal, Geetanjali Chauhan, Ajit Varma
- 01 Full Patent (Application Number: 767/DEL/2009)
- Entitled: Saponin Derivatives
- Inventors: Geetanjali Chauhan, Harsha Kharkwal, Manisha Sharma, Ajit Varma
- 01 Patent( Application Number: 2198/DEL/2015, CBR number: 15491)
- Entitled:Gymnema Sylvestre extract with enriched
- Inventors: Dr. Sunita SHeoran, Dr. Bibhu Prasad Panda
- Sharma, G. Chauhan, H. Kharkwal and A.Varma (2009). Book Chapter. Medically Important Members of Family Enterobacteriaceae: Identification Techniques. A Text Book on Molecular Biotechnology. Edited by: Ashok K. Chauhan, Ajit Varma. IK International Private LTD. Delhi. pp 1169-1180
- Sharma, S. Tripathi, G. Chauhan, H. Kharkwal and A. Varma (2009). Book Chapter. Microbial Diversity and Its Molecular Aspects. A Text Book on Molecular Biotechnology. Edited by: Ashok K. Chauhan, Ajit Varma. IK International Private LTD. Delhi. pp 11-28
- Chauhan, M. Sharma, H. Kharkwal and A. Varma (2009). Book Chapter. SSCP: A Novel Approach. A Text Book on Molecular Biotechnology. Edited by: Ashok K. Chauhan, Ajit Varma. IK International Private LTD. Delhi. pp 1197-1206
- Dirk Krüger, Manisha Sharma and Ajit Varma (2009). Molecular Identification of Fungus Fruiting Bodies, Cultures and Mycorrhizae by Book Chapter in Springer-Verlag Heidelberg publications. pp. 159-188
- Prasad, M. Sharma, S. Chatterjee, G. Chauhan, S. Tripathi, A. Das, S. Kamal, A.K.S. Rawat, K.K. Bhutani, M.K. Rai, P. Pushpangdan, and A. Varma (2007) Book Chapter: Interaction of Piriformospora indica with Medicinal Plants. Mycorrhiza State of the Art, Genetics and Molecular Biology, Eco-Function, Biotechnology, Eco-Physiology, Structure and Systematics. Springer-Verlag Heidelberg publications. 3rd Edition. pp 655-678
- Manisha Sharma, Pradeep Nair, Deependra Tyagi, Harsha Kharakwal, Palpu Phushpangadan and Ajit Varma. (2011). Study of Fenugreek Activity as a Potential Antimicrobial Agent and a Stable Emulsifier. In Inaugural Meeting of Bergeys International Society. pp. 187-188. Sponsors: Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shandong University, Hebel University, North China Pharmaceutical Group Corporation, Antonie van Leeuwenhoek.
- Manisha Sharma, Aparajita Das, Harsha Kharakwal, Palpu Phushpangadan and Ajit Varma. Food Safety Measures and Role of Indian Standard Authorities published in Indian-German Workshop in the frame of the program, Initiation and Intensification of Bilateral Cooperation (March 22-24, 2011) organized by Amity University, India; Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, Germany; and Johannes Gutenberg Universitat, Mainz, Germany. pp 40-41
- Sourav Mahajan, Manisha Sharma and Ajit Varma. Magnetosomes: A Potential Renewable Energy Source for Remediation and Restoration of Environmental Issues. Published in Indian-German Workshop on Initiation and Intensification of Bilateral Cooperation (March 22-24, 2011) sponsored by DFG, Germany. pp 92
- Aparajita Das, Swati Tripathi, Manisha Sharma, Neeraj Srivastava, Dipika Singh and Ajit Varma. Impact of Piriformospora indica for Secondary Metabolites Production in Selected Medicinal Plants. Published in Indian-German Workshop on Initiation and Intensification of Bilateral Cooperation (March 22-24, 2011) sponsored by DFG, Germany. pp 33-34
- Dipika Singh, Swati Tripathi, Aparajita Das, Manisha Sharma, and Ajit Varma.Interaction of Pepper (Capsicum annum) and Mycorrhizal fungi and defense against the infection. Published in Indian-German Workshop on Initiation and Intensification of Bilateral Cooperation (March 22-24, 2011) sponsored by DFG, Germany. pp 143
- Sharma, G.Chauhan, D.Tyagi, S.Tripathi, H.Kharkwal (2009). Patenting Fenugreek Formulations having Antimicrobial Activity against Hospital Pathogens. Indo-US Sponsored International Congress-cum-workshop on IPR during 05-07 Oct 2009. pp 49-50
- Chauhan, S Chauhan, M. Sharma, D Tyagi, M Sheoran, H Kharkwal, pp 9-10. Patenting of Medicinal Plant (Fenugreek): A Review. Indo-US Sponsored International Congress-cum-workshop on IPR during 05-07 Oct 2009. pp 9-10
- Sharma, G. Chauhan, S. Tripathi, N. Shrivastava, V. M. Dan, A. Varma and H. Kharkwal. Herbal Contraceptive Formulations: A Potential Industry. Workshop in IPR Management in Indian Agriculture under changing R&D Scenario-Implications of WTO, PVP & FR act and Biodiversity Acts. 17.10.2008. pp 22-24
- Chauhan, M. Sharma, S. Tripathi, V. M. Dan, N. Shrivastava, A. Das, H. Kharkwal. Patenting Life in Modern Day Science. Workshop in IPR Management in Indian Agriculture under changing R&D Scenario-Implications of WTO, PVP & FR act and Biodiversity Acts. 17.10.2008. pp 18-21
- Shrivastava, Sharma A, M. Sharma, G. Chauhan, A. Das, V. M. Dan, S. Tripathi, S. Kamal, A Varma. TKDL, A Safe Future for Indian Traditional Knowledge. Patenting Life in Modern Day Science. Workshop in IPR Management in Indian Agriculture under changing R&D Scenario-Implications of WTO, PVP & FR act and Biodiversity Acts. 17.10.2008. pp 30-32
- Sharma M, Kharkwal H, Pushpangadan P, Varma A (2007), Herbal Contraception and Nano-technological Applications In: Seminar-cum-workshop on Application of Nanotechnology in Microbial and Herbal Product Development at Amity University Uttar Pradesh, Noida March 23-25, 2007. pp 60-61
- Prasad R, Sharma M, Chatterjee S, Oelmüller R, Varma A (2007) Microbes change life style. In: National Symposium on Biodiversity Assessment, Conservation and Ecoplanning. Department of Botany, University of Allahabad, India. pp 28-35
- Kharkwal A, Kharkwal H, Das A, Sharma M, Prasad R, Bhatnagar K, Verma N, Kamal S, Tripathi S, Chatterjee S, Varma A (2007) Novel Symbiotic Fungus towards the value addition of Herbal Plants and IPR. In: National Symposium on Biodiversity Assessment, Conservation and Ecoplanning. Department of Botany, University of Allahabad, India. pp 78