FACULTY OF ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
WHAT IS ALLIED HEALTH SCIENCES
Allied Health Professions are a distinct group of health professionals who apply their expertise to prevent disease transmission, diagnose, treat and rehabilitate people of all ages and all specialities.
Medical Laboratory Technology
Operation Theatre Technology
Nutrition and Dietetics
Environmental Sciences (For Administrative Purpose)
UNIQUE STRENGTH POINTS OF THE FACULTY
• Job oriented courses
• Eminent, competent and experienced faculty.
• Innovative, job oriented and Benchmarked Course Curricula
• Laboratories with latest machines and equipments for student’s to practice.
• Smart classrooms with all the modern era technologies.
• Hands on training for students to enhance their skills.
• Various workshops to provide them opportunity to learn advance treatment skills.
• Wide clinical exposure